Corporate Social Responsibility
Walmsley Wilkinson Associates is committed to being a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Respect the law
- Maintain robust internal controls and procedures
- Ensure that every partnership and collaboration is open and transparent
Be ourselves. Respect others. Always
We will conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect towards our clients and candidates
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
- Diversity and inclusion
- Equal opportunities
- Walmsley Wilkinson Associates Code of Ethics
We recognise the need to protect the natural environment. We will promote:
- Best practices when disposing waste; ensuring recycling takes place wherever possible.
- Using environmentally friendly technologies
- Conserving energy
- Partnership with The Woodland Trust (The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SC038885). A non-profit making company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 1982873), by making charitable donations, each time we place a candidate, to ensure new trees are regularly planted.
We will encourage our employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organised internally or externally.
We may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, we may provide coaching and training support to local schools and colleges to improve knowledge in subjects such as Interviewing Skills.
We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates.
We will maintain a constant dedication to the continued personal professional development of our staff.
We will ensure our employees have acceptable working conditions and work-life balance.